Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ohai. Thanks.

Everyone dreads that conversation. That phonecall. That sms even.

The one where she says, she's comfortable being friends.

The one where she says she appreciates everything you have done.

The one where she says, she hopes you will understand and not to be sad.

Well I am sorry.

But I am having some trouble understanding right now.

You see. I have this fucking broom right up my ass! So it's a tad hard not to be sad. I hope you understand.

And the purported appreciation? Does absofuckinglutely nothing for me.

It's like the Olympics.

Oh Shucks! you didn't get the Gold. But hey! here's a Silver anyway for your great effort.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Silver is just a candy coated word for 1st Loser.

I really needed that today. You know with all the things I have to deal with, I guess I could spare a few minutes enjoying the probing broom.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fucked up shit man! damn these women! have u heard of the spiderman? recommend you give her a dose of that!